Data is crucial to your mission. Let's get the data you have and the data you need working for you.
If your numbers don't add up, nobody's happy. Accurate and thorough bookkeeping helps you stay on top of your business or fundraising.
Whatever the kind of publications you create, it's critical to get another set of eyes on them before the public sees them.
Here are a few of the ways I can help your business or not-for-profit:
- Create custom reports for your staff, so that you can easily find the data you need when you need it.
- Set up data management systems, ensuring that data is entered in a way that is accurate, complete, and consistent with your (and your auditor's) needs.
- Help you evaluate and choose new or replacement software.
- Train new staff members on the use of your software.
- Create custom database solutions for smaller data needs.
When you don't need or can't afford a full-time database administrator, my services are the perfect solution.
I provide accurate, discreet, and thorough bookkeeping services for you business or non-profit. Accounts payable and receivable, payroll, reconciliation, and any other bookkeeping needs can be performed weekly, biweekly, or monthly, as suits your schedule, either onsite or remotely.
Whether you are writing a book, a brochure, or a postcard, it should be compelling and correct. I have edited dissertations, novels, biographies, appeal letters, instruction manuals, and exhibition catalogs. Let me be the additional reader you need for your message.